Atop Giottos Bell Tower by Bri Lee
Atop Giotto's Bell Tower By Bri Lee
Photo measures 20"W x 16"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
"This photo was taken in Florence, Italy from the top of Giotto's Campanile with views of the Duomo, the Italian streets below and the Tuscan countryside in the distance."
This photo captures the intricately beautiful architecture of Florence, Italy, highlighting the many different styles of roof lines, colorful buildings, narrow streets, and the beautiful backdrop of the Tuscan countryside. Print measures 20"W x 16"H and was photographed by local Fargo artist Bri Lee.
Choose from a variety of substrates for your full color print:
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at email@example.com with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||Bri Lee|