Down the Road Photo by Dan Francis
Down the Road by Dan Francis Photography
Photo measures 11.94"W x 7.263"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
This black and white photograph captures a beautiful day on the prairie in North Dakota. Gravel road stretching as far as the eye can see cutting through a field with clouds rolling in on the horizon. Mount it above your fireplace to remind you of summer days.
Photograph was taken by local Fargo ND photographer, Dan Francis. Print is produced at 7.263"H x 11.94"W and is available on a variety of substrates:
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at email@example.com with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||Dan Francis|