Notre Dame Photo by John Borge
Notre Dame by John Borge Studios
Photo measures 10"W x 8"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
This photograph features Notre Dame Cathedral "Our Lady of Paris" located in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, France. It was built in the 12th century, was one of the first Gothic cathedrals, and it took over 300 years to complete.
Photograph was taken on location by Fargo North Dakota photographer, John Borge. It measures 8"H x 10"W and is available in print on a variety of substrates:
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at email@example.com with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||John Borge Studios|