Fargo Theatre at Night by Scott Seiler
Fargo Theatre at Night By Scott Seiler
Photo measures 16"W x 20"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
"The historic Fargo Theatre's iconic marquee has been lighting up Broadway for generations and delighting movie-goers with a beautifully restored art deco auditorium. Built in 1926, the building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places."
The Fargo theatre is located in the heart of downtown Fargo and has become a popular venue for film festivals, concerts, and productions. You can also catch a movie there most nights of the week. This full color print measures 16"W x 20"H and was photographed by local Fargo artist Scott Seiler.
Choose from a variety of substrates for your full color print:
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at email@example.com with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||Scott Seiler|