Fargo Theatre in Black and White by Bri Lee
Fargo Theatre in Black and White By Bri Lee
Photo measures 20"W x 16"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
"Attending films at the Fargo Theatre is on of my favorite things to do on the weekends. I love that they show both recent releases as well as timeless classics."
A black and white representation of the now iconic Fargo Theatre marquee sign that lights up the northern stretch of Broadway in the heart of downtown Fargo, North Dakota. The theatre was built in 1926 as a cinema and vaudeville theatre and restored in 1999. It has since become a popular venue downtown for the annual Fargo Film Festival, concerts, guest speakers, productions and more. Print measures 20"W x 16"H and was photographed by local Fargo artist Bri Lee.
Choose from a variety of substrates for your print:
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at email@example.com with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||Bri Lee|