Figure Study 1 Photo by John Borge
Figure Study 1 by John Borge Studios
Photo measures 20"W x 20"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
This photograph captures a plant "skeleton" still perfectly in tact emerging from a blanket of snow. Each part looking crisp and detailed as if it were still alive. Photo taken by John Borge, local Fargo North Dakota photographer.
Print measures 20" x 20" and can be produced on a variety of substrates:
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at email@example.com with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||John Borge Studios|