Galaxy Field Photo by Dan Francis
Galaxy Field by Dan Francis Photography
Photo measures 19.84"W x 13.76"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
A galaxy field of stars, stellar remnants, interstellar gas, dust and dark matter in the night sky over the plains of North Dakota. Our flat landscape and clean air makes North Dakota a prime spot for star gazing, watching the sun come up in the morning, or watching it set in the evening.
Photo taken by Dan Francis, local Fargo ND photographer. Print measures 13.76"H x 19.84"W and can be produced on a variety of different substrates:
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at email@example.com with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||Dan Francis|