Hopperstad Stave Church by Dennis Krull
Hopperstad Stave Church By 5Foot20 Design Lounge
Photo measures 20"W x 30"H
- Maple Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
Featured in this photographic illustration is Hopperstand Stave Church, located just outside the village of Vikøyri in Vik Municipality, Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway. The church is believed to have been originally built in 1130 and reconstructed between 1884 and 1891.
Artwork measures 30"H x 20"W and was created by local Fargo / Moorhead photographer Dennis Krull.
Choose from a variety of substrates for your full color print:
- Maple Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at email@example.com with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||Dennis Krull|