Miles to Go by Bri Lee
Miles to Go By Bri Lee
Photo measures 20"W x 16"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
"This past summer, my sister and I took a 10 day trip to Iceland where we rented a car and drove around the entire country. This photo was taken on one of our favorite sections of the country."
This photo was taken on one of the many majestic roads found in Iceland that seemingly stretch on forever in the distance. The stark rock formations cutting into the light skyline create hard lines in the backdrop, while the greens form a beautiful contrast with the dark asphalt of the road. Print measures 20"W x 16"H and was photographed by local Fargo artist Bri Lee.
Choose from a variety of substrates for your full color print:
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at email@example.com with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||Bri Lee|