Old to New Photo by Dan Francis
Old to New by Dan Francis Photography
Photo measures 18.233"W x 12.153"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
This photo is a fusion of the old with the new—historic downtown Fargo and the Fargo we know today—a fine-tuned look at a section of Broadway (the main drag) running through downtown Fargo, ND. Black and white is mixed with bright colors as a clever depiction of time, highlighting contrasts between the past and today.
Photo measures 12.153"H x 18.233"W and was taken by local Fargo ND photographer, Dan Francis.
Choose from a variety of substrates for your print:
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at email@example.com with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||Dan Francis|