Paris Interlude Photo by John Borge
Paris Interlude by John Borge Studios
Photo measures 32"W x 24"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
Photo taken by John Borge, local Fargo North Dakota photographer, on location at Tuileries Garden situated between the Louvre Museum and the Place de la Concorde in the 1st arrondissement of Paris.
Photo measures 24"H x 32"W and can be printed on a variety of substrates:
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||John Borge Studios|