Portrait of the Fargo Theatre by Bri Lee
Portrait of the Fargo Theatre By Bri Lee
Photo measures 16"W x 20"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
"The Fargo Theatre is one of my favorite parts of the downtown area."
This photo captures the historic Fargo Theatre in downtown Fargo, North Dakota. The green and white of the Fargo sign stands out even during the day against the red brick face of the building and the cloudy blue sky. At night, the lights of the marquee cast a glow on the surrounding sidewalk and street. This sign has become an iconic symbol of downtown Fargo and the arts. The Fargo theatre not only shows movies, but has also become a hub for the Fargo Film Festival, concerts, productions and many other events downtown. Print measures 16"W x 20"H and was photographed by local Fargo artist Bri Lee.
Choose from a variety of substrates for your full color print:
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||Bri Lee|