Yellowstone National Park - A Morning Canyon
Yellowstone National Park - A Morning Canyon By Caroline Klinkmueller
Photo measures 16"W x 20"H or 20"W x 30"H
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick)
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick)
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick)
"We were looking for the perfect place to watch the sunrise, but instead found the perfect place to listen to the park come alive. The birds, the water and the wind were what caught our attention as the first morning glow broke across the mountains."
10% of the artist's commission from the sale of this photo will be donated directly to Yellowstone National Park.
This photograph taken in the early hours of the morning, features one of the many breathtaking canyons found in Yellowstone National Park—a wilderness escape spanning nearly 3,500 sq. miles in Wyoming and into parts of Montana and Idaho. The winding alpine river in the photo carves its way through the canyon, continuing to shape the landscape as it flows.
Choose from a variety of substrates for your full color print:
- White Foamcore (3/16" thick): White paper face with foam core for a vibrant depiction of color
- Birch Wood (3/4" thick): A grain from the wood will run throughout the photo giving it a more natural look
- Silver Poly-metal (1/8" thick): Silver metal face with a plastic core for a more contemporary, muted look
If you have additional questions or would like assistance, please call us at (701) 566-2913 or email us at email@example.com with all of your details.
|Manufacturer||Office Sign Company|
|Artist Collection||Caroline Klinkmueller|